Koken is a free download and can be easily setup at most web hosting providers in just a few minutes.
Click the button below to download Koken's installer.
1) Double click on the downloaded ZIP to unzip its contents. You should see a folder labeled "koken" containing a single PHP file.
2) Create a MySQL database, username and password for Koken on your web server. Most web hosting providers offer control panels to do this, so contact your web hosting provider for instructions if necessary.
3) Upload the "koken" folder to the desired location on your web server using an FTP client. The root of your domain (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/) is usually the best place.
4) Open your web browser and run the Koken installation script by accessing the folder you just uploaded (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/koken).
5) You should now see the Koken welcome screen in your browser. Follow the prompts and you will be asked to input your database configuration, administrative details and other configuration settings. When complete you may sign-in and start using Koken. Return to http://yourdomain.com/koken/admin/ anytime thereafter to sign-in.